Canon iR-ADV DX 6755i/6780i Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
iR-ADV DX 6780 - 80 Pages per minute.
Reliable devices that will meet and exceed your day-to-day needs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4700i Series devices are flexible, versatile and suited to a range of different environments.
Improve cost management in the workplace with strategic operation efficiencies.
- Forced Job Hold reduces paper and toner wastage.
- Ability to change print settings at device for controlled output.
- Blank page removal comes standard and works to reduce paper wastage.
- Track usage and control your costs utilising Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software.
Advanced Mobile OS Support empowers workers through freedom and flexibility
- Mobile workflows are set up to easily allow users to connect, print, scan and capture using Canon PRINT Business.
- Full support for Apple® and Android™ Mobile Printing.
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
Safeguard data and ensure sensitive information remains secure.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, fi rmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering.
Save time and resources thanks to advanced usability functions.
- Standard Universal Send Advanced Feature Set enables you to send documents in Trace & Smooth PDF, OCR compatible PDF/XPS/OOXML.
- Single pass duplex scanning ADF enables high-speed scanning of 270 ipm (300 dpi, two-sided scanning).
- Large 10.1 inch WSVGA full colour touch screen for a user-friendly experience.
- High-capacity paper-handling abilities for a wide range of sizes and paper types.
- Optional Inner Finisher incorporates Eco Staple, Staple, and Staple On-demand functions.
Seamlessly integrate with key line-of business systems.
- Seamlessly integrate with key line-of business systems to power your digital transformation journey.
- Personalised workfl ows give users the ability to take control of the way they want to manage their information.
- Leverage Canon’s Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform (MEAP) to optimise processes with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Scan to myself and Google DriveTM plus other popular cloud destinations to enhance workflow efficiencies*.
Incorporating responsible design and efficient operation to help achieve environmental goals
- Motion sensor/sleep recovery triggers contribute to reducing energy emissions.
- Low energy consumption works consistently while machines are operating.
- Machines are made with recycled plastics and bio-based plastics.
- EPEAT® rated and ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|User Interface||Colour 10.1" Touch-Screen|
|Product Environment||Medium Office/Workgroup to Large Office/Workgroup|
|Original Paper Size||A3|
|Printed Paper Size||A3|
|Standard Paper Capacity||4,200|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||7,700|
|Output Capacity||250 (Max with finishers: 3500)|
|Warm-up Time||Quick start 4 seconds - from Power on: 24 seconds|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||1200 x 1200|
|HDD Capacity||250GB, optional extra 250GB or 1TB|
|Duplex||60 to 105 gsm|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||608 x 722 x 932 mm|
|Copy Speed||55 / 80|
|First Copy Time (OC)||5.2 / 3.8 / 3.7|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600|
|Power Supply/Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W Standby: Approx. 38 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W|
|Document Feeder||Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)). Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed is supported.|
|Scan Speed||1-sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 80/80 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy) 2-sided Scanning: 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 160/90 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy)|
|Print Speed (Max)||55 / 80|
|PDL (Emulation)||Standard: UFR II, PCL6 Optional: Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
|Protocol||Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
|Supported OS||UFRII: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019 PS: Windows®7/ 8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later) PPD: Windows®7/8.1/10, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)|
|Resolution||600 x 600|
|Format||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimise for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|Destination||Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to Box, Scan to Advanced Box, Scan to Network, Scan to USB Memory Key, Scan to Mobile Device, Scan to Cloud (uniFLOW Online)|
|User Registration||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|Communication Protocol||Super G3 - G3|
|Transmission Speed||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|