Canon iR-ADV DX C5735i/5740i/5750i/5760i Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
iR-ADV DX C5740i - 40 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX C5750i - 50 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX C5760i - 60 Pages per minute.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5700i Series platform brings you customisable workflows to help you increase productivity and track your progress.
Manage costs with ease thanks to improved efficiencies
- Reduce wastage with Forced Job Hold at the device allowing users to preview, change print settings and sample print before releasing the full job.
- Manage print by applying print policies and monitoring output.
- Control print costs by restricting access not only to the device but to functions by user such as colour and 1-sided printing.
- Reduce downtime and use of IT resources with remote support and ﬂeet management.
An increasing mobile workforce requires an innovative way or working
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built Wi-Fi.
- Flexible mobile workﬂows enable users to intuitively print, scan and capture directly on their mobile with Canon PRINT Business.
- Support for Apple AirPrint®, MopriaTM and Google CloudTM.
Safeguard data and ensure sensitive information remains secure
- The device boot process, firmware, and applications are verified upon start up. In conjunction with McAfee Embedded Control™ which utilises a whitelist to protect against malware, the device is protected from tampering or alterations of firmware and applications.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system integration helps provide real-time insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Ensure data is secure with HDD encryption.
Save time and resources with increased workﬂow productivity
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with a large 10.1 inch WSVGA touchscreen and smartphone similarities.
- Advanced scanning technology can dramatically reduce time spent naming and saving scanned files to your cloud storage service*.
- Single-pass document feeder and automatic blank page removal for streamlined digital workﬂows.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder and automatically print with pre-defined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
Seamlessly integrate into new and existing systems
- Leverage Canon’s MEAP platform to optimise processes integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Access and store your cloud documents at any time using uniFLOW Online.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box*.
Achieve environmental goals by incorporating responsible design and efficient operations
- Motion Sensor and Sleep Recovery Triggers reduce energy consumption.
- Minimise waste with default print settings including 2-sided, and black and white options.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimises power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
|User Interface||Colour 10.1" Touch-Screen|
|Product Environment||Small-Medium-Large Office/Workgroup|
|Original Paper Size||A3|
|Printed Paper Size||SRA3|
|Standard Paper Capacity||1,200|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||6,350|
|Output Capacity||250 (Max with finishers: 3,450)|
|Warm-up Time||Quick start 4 seconds - from Power on: <10 seconds|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||1200 x 1200|
|HDD Capacity||250GB, optional extra 250GB or 1TB|
|Duplex||38 - 220gsm|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||620 x 722 x 937 mm|
|Copy Speed||35 / 40 / 50 / 60ppm|
|First Copy Time (OC)||iR-ADV DX C5760i: Approx. 2.9/4.5 seconds or less iR-ADV DX C5750i: Approx. 3.5/5.2 seconds or less iR-ADV DX C5740i: Approx. 4.1/6.1 seconds or less iR-ADV DX C5735i: Approx. 4.9/7.4 seconds or less|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600|
|Power Supply/Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 1,800 W Standby: Approx. 62.4 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W|
|Document Feeder||Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)). Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed is supported.|
|Scan Speed||1-sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 80/80 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy) 2-sided Scanning: 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 160/90 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy)|
|Print Speed (Max)||35 / 40 / 50 / 60|
|PDL (Emulation)||Standard: UFR II, PCL6 Optional: Adobe® PostScript® 3TM|
|Protocol||Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
|Supported OS||UFRII: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019 PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.9 or later)|
|Resolution||600 x 600|
|Format||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Limited Colour, Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimise for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoin|
|Destination||Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax|
|User Registration||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|Communication Protocol||Super G3 - G3|
|Transmission Speed||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|