Canon iR-ADV DX C7765i/7770i/7780i Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
iR-ADV DX C7770i - 70 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX C7780i - 80 Pages per minute.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7700i Series provides you with transparency and control – putting you in the driver’s seat and allowing you to manage projects with ease in the office or on the go. Expect consistent, quality output with advanced printing and finishing capabilities.
Advanced print functions for big cost-saving
- Save your business money by reducing your paper wastage utilising settings such as forced job hold at the device, and blank page removal.
- Enable print policies to monitor output while also restricting users from overuse.
- Save even further with remote support to help diagnose and solve issues fast, rather than taking up the valuable time of in-house IT staff.
- Track usage and control your costs utilising Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software.
Print Connect on-the-go
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Give your team flexibility so projects don’t need to stop just because they are away from the office.
- Intuitive printing and scanning using Canon PRINT Business plus built in support for Apple® AirPrint®, Mopria™ and Google Cloud™.
Protect sensitive information with enhanced security capabilities
- Advanced control over document access ensures documents are only seen by those that are authorised.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering time and money spent on various projects.
Designed for a simple, tailored experience
- The large interface allows for easy navigation while My ADVANCE provides a personalised experience so you can customise your workflow in a way that works best for you.
- Video guidance to help with basic maintenance.
- Speed up processes with the single pass document feeder and automatic blank page removal.
- Achieve outstanding results with V2 imaging technology (V2 colour and true 2400 dpi) and a range of finishing options including stapling, booklet, staple on-demand and eco staple.
Seamlessly integrate into new and existing systems
- Canon’s MEAP platform works to integrate both new and existing document, capture and output management systems while being partnered with relevant support technology.
- Collaborate with key line of business applications and external systems.
- For smooth, hassle-free projects, scan and convert to Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google DriveTM and Box**.
Environmentally conscious print technology works to achieve green initiatives for your business
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7700i runs efficiently to help eliminate unnecessary power consumption and is designed to reduce emissions.
- Motion sensors, sleep recovery triggers, 100% recycled plastics, and remote shutdown are all features that contribute to ongoing sustainability.
- Minimise paper wastage with default print settings including double-sided print and black and white.
- ENERGY STAR® and Blue Angel qualified with class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating.
|User Interface||Colour 10.1" Touch-Screen Optional: 10.4 inch TFT LCD SVGA Colour Upright Touch Panel|
|Product Environment||Medium-Large Office/Workgroup|
|Original Paper Size||A3|
|Printed Paper Size||SRA3|
|Standard Paper Capacity||3,550|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||6,800|
|Output Capacity||250 (Max with finishers: 3,500)|
|Warm-up Time||Quick start 4 seconds - from Power on: <30 seconds|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||1200 x 1200|
|HDD Capacity||250GB, optional extra 250GB or 1TB|
|Duplex||38 - 220gsm|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||689 x 937 x 1,185 mm|
|Copy Speed||65 / 70 / 80 ppm|
|First Copy Time (OC)||iR-ADV DX C7780i: Approx. 4.4/5.4 seconds or less iR-ADV DX C7770i: Approx. 4.8/5.9 seconds or less iR-ADV DX C7765i: Approx. 4.8/5.9 seconds or less|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600|
|Power Supply/Consumption||Maximum: iR-ADV DX C7770i/C7765i: 2,000 W iR-ADV DX C7780i: 2,500 W Standby: Approx. 119.6 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W|
|Document Feeder||Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder* (2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)) * Feeder Multi Sheet Feed is supported.|
|Scan Speed||1-sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 80/80 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy), 2-sided Scanning: 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 160/90 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy)|
|Print Speed (Max)||65 / 70 / 80|
|PDL (Emulation)||Standard: UFR II, PCL6 Optional: Adobe® PostScript® 3TM|
|Protocol||Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
|Supported OS||UFRII: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019 PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.9 or later)|
|Resolution||600 x 600|
|Format||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Limited Colour, Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimise for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoin|
|Destination||Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to Box, Scan to Advanced Box, Scan to Network, Scan to USB Memory Key, Scan to Mobile Device, Scan to Cloud (uniFLOW Online)|
|Communication Protocol||Super G3 - G3|
|Transmission Speed||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|