Canon iR-ADV DX 8786/8795/8705 Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
iR-ADV DX 8795 - 95 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX 8705 - 105 Pages per minute.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8700 Series is an impressive high volume printer suitable for enterprise environments requiring fast output.
Advanced functions for big cost-saving
- Save your business money by reducing your paper wastage utilising settings such as forced job hold at the device, and blank page removal.
- Enable print policies to monitor output while also restricting users from overuse.
- Save even further with remote support to help diagnose and solve issues fast, rather than taking up the valuable time of in-house IT staff.
- Track usage and control your costs utilising Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software.
Advanced Mobile OS Support empowers workers through freedom and flexibility
- Mobile workflows are set up to easily allow users to connect, print, scan and capture using Canon PRINT Business.
- Full support for Apple® and Android™ Mobile Printing.
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
Protect sensitive information with enhanced security capabilities
- Advanced control over document access ensures documents are only seen by those that are authorised.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering time and money spent on various projects.
Designed for high volume printing
- Our fastest printer in the range with speeds of up to 105 ppm.
- Speed up your scanning process with a single pass document feeder with up to 270 ipm.
- Huge paper supply capacity with up to 7,700 sheets with added paper decks.
- High-capacity paper-handling abilities for a wide range of sizes and paper types.
- Versatile finishing capabilities and large range of media support.
Systems seamlessly converge for smooth operation and easy handling
- Canon’s MEAP platform works to integrate both new and existing document, capture and output management systems while being partnered with relevant support technology.
- Collaborate with key line of business applications and external systems.
- For smooth, hassle-free projects, scan and convert to Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google DriveTM and Box*.
Environmentally conscious technology works to achieve green initiatives for your business
- The iR-ADV DX 8700 runs efficiently to help eliminate unnecessary power consumption and is designed to reduce emissions.
- Motion sensors, sleep recovery triggers and remote shutdown are all features that contribute to ongoing sustainability.
- Minimise paper wastage with default print settings including double-sided print and black and white.
|User Interface||Colour 10.1" Touch-Screen|
|Product Environment||Large Office/Workgroup|
|Original Paper Size||A3|
|Printed Paper Size||SRA3|
|Standard Paper Capacity||4,200|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||7,700|
|Output Capacity||250 (Max with finishers: 5,000)|
|Warm-up Time||Quick start 4 seconds - from Power on: <60 seconds|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||1200 x 1200|
|HDD Capacity||250GB, optional extra 250GB or 1TB|
|Duplex||52 to 220 gsm|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||670 x 770 x 1,185 mm|
|Copy Speed||86 / 95 / 105ppm|
|First Copy Time (OC)||2.7 seconds|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600|
|Power Supply/Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 2,400 W Standby: Approx. 217 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W|
|Document Feeder||Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)). Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed is supported.|
|Scan Speed||1-sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 135/80 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy) 2-sided Scanning: 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 165/90 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy)|
|Print Speed (Max)||86 / 95 / 105|
|PDL (Emulation)||Optional: Fiery Print Controller Standard: UFR II, PCL6 Optional: Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
|Protocol||Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
|Supported OS||UFRII: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019 PS: Windows® 7/ 8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later) PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)|
|Resolution||600 x 600|
|Format||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimise for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|Destination||Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to Box, Scan to Advanced Box, Scan to Network, Scan to USB Memory Key, Scan to Mobile Device, Scan to Cloud (uniFLOW Online)|
|User Registration||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|Communication Protocol||Super G3 - G3|
|Transmission Speed||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|