Since April 2018 with the help of Digital Document Solutions' clients,
the Make A Difference Program has funded:
As part of the Make A Difference Program you will fund a minimum of 153KG's of pasta.
This helps create over 1,200 meals!
#1We provide you with a quality photocopier/printer solution tailored for your business.
#2This deal funds a huge volume of food that is delivered to Victorian Food Charities, or a cash donation to your preferred charitable cause.
#3Receive a letter of thanks from the charity. Through a standard business practice, you've made a difference in the lives of vulnerable Victorians.
Choose to support:
- FareShare rescues surplus food and cooks free, nutritious meals for people in need. Depending on the need, we generally fund large quantities of flour, pasta or pastry to FareShare.
- Foodbank is the largest hunger relief organisation in Australia. Depending on the need, we generally fund large quantities of flour, pasta or pastry to Foodbank.
- SecondBite exists to provide access to fresh, nutritious to people in need across Australia. We rescue edible food that was heading for landfill and give it to people in need, free of charge. For us, it’s simple: if it’s good enough to eat, it shouldn’t go to waste.
- Ozchild is considered to be the longest serving charity for children and families in Victoria. They provide many services including respite care, education and recreational activities for young people with disabilities.
- We support Kenshi Charity Candles – a foundation that not only employ Chin refugees, but support their families overseas through the profits from their candles.
FoodBank 2018 Hunger Report
The power of transaction-based giving
Traditional fundraising will always be important. Coming together for a cause is a critical part of being involved in any community. However, we must be more strategic.
We need to provide many billions of dollars to create a more equitable world and there is only one place that money is readily available – transaction-based giving in the “commercial world.”
Our vision for ZERO hunger
1 bag of pasta is the basis for a nutritious family meal and our mission is to supply enough pasta to give every child in need a hearty meal. Food rescue and relief organisations estimate that we can meet most of Victoria’s needs by supplying 25 tonne of pasta per month. One individual, or even one company cannot achieve these results, but it is totally possible to achieve this with a group of like-minded businesses. Together, we can change the lives of a family starting with 1 bag of Pasta.
" We have been a DDS client for more than 5 years now and we couldn’t be happier. The customer service is outstanding, fast, efficient, friendly and helpful and we LOVE that we are supporting a company that is genuinely committed to making a difference in the world. "
" Excellent initiative by the Make A Difference Program turning the unused capacity of a business into cash for causes, and supporting charities like the Lungitude Foundation. "
" I commend them on their business model that also promotes a strong community giving and partnership philosophy. "
" Making a difference to people that need it. Get behind them and make a difference. Everything counts. "
Make A Difference Program Guarantees
Your machine is delivered, installed and training provided for your team. After 1 week, we ask for your permission to process the paperwork. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can ask us to pick up our machine with no cost to you.
You will never be stuck with a machine that is not performing as it should. If during the agreement your machine becomes ‘unreliable’, we will swap it with another of equal or greater features.
If your primary machine is unable to print due to a maintenance issue DDS will attend within 4 business hours (our aim is to arrive in 2!). If we arrive after 4 hours DDS will donate $100 to your chosen charity. Immediately!