What is managed print services?
With everything business owners need to take care of and oversee daily, printing habits and printing usage can sometimes be overlooked. However, if not managed properly, your company’s printing solutions can negatively affect your business effectiveness, team efficiency, as well as operation costs in the long run.
This is where managed print services comes in.
Print management, also known as managed print services, is a program offered by print providers, like DDS, to help you maximise productivity and minimise costs, among other things.
Through our print management service, we will help you manage all aspects of your business printing, including the printing devices, consumables, routine maintenance and other repairs.
Who should use print management services?
Managed print services are solutions tailored to specific needs. This means it is able to deliver massive benefits to any businesses, whether you are a small company or a large, well-established corporation.
If you want your business to run more efficiently and have more time to focus on other core competencies, then you should definitely consider going for print management.
Benefits of Managed Print Services
A solid managed print service plan will bring many benefits to your business, including:
- Cost savings. While printing is an essential function, many organisations are suffering from rising printing costs. This could be due to the need to constantly purchase and/or upgrade the printer, numerous maintenance and repairs, constant replenishment of supplies, and indiscriminate or untracked printing habits. With our managed print service, we will help your business control and track print costs. Our agreement also includes equipment financing and ongoing onsite service calls, parts and toners, helping you to consolidate and ultimately reducing print costs.
- Print technology. All industries continue to make advances in technology and office equipment is no different. We offer a wide range of top quality printers with various capabilities. Through our print management service, we can make recommendations based on your business requirements and needs, while ensuring that your printing infrastructure is integrated with the latest, industry leading software.
- Waste reduction. Drive down printing costs thanks to a robust tracking system that monitors usage. By implementing a password system and developing a comprehensive company printing policy, company leaders can pinpoint how the printers are being used in order to trim printing costs in the long term. Identify areas of improvement, reduce costs and help out the environment, too.
- Budgeting benefits. With a managed print service plan, you will be able to consolidate your costs. The device financing, consumables and support fees are all reflected on a single monthly invoice, allowing you to know the exact cost of your business printing as well as have a consistent monthly investment. Without surprise maintenance or any other unpredictable printing costs, your business will be able to plan and keep to budgets more confidently.
- Dedicated support. After installing the new printer, our technician will provide training so that your staff will be able to fully utilise the equipment. But more than that, you will have a dedicated service technician to help you with all your printing questions and issues as they arise. We also provide phone and remote support, so that problems can be addressed as quickly as possible.
- Improved efficiency. The amount of time your staff are spending on printer-related tasks may surprise you. With our managed print service program, we can help your team reduce their printer-related administration work and troubleshooting time, freeing up their time to focus on other more important tasks.
- Better productivity. The different departments within an organisation may have different printing needs. After the initial assessment to understand your organisation’s workflow, our managed print solution account manager will be able to recommend a tailored solution for all your departments. This may include the need to print specific types of document sizes or formats, or remote printing, or printing from mobile devices.
Our managed Print Services process
DDS Group is committed to helping our clients get the most from their printing systems. From enquiry to execution, our managed print services process is simple:
- We learn by listening and finding out more about your organisation’s printing needs and business system operations
- We assess by asking questions about your work processes and what you would like to change
- We discover what frustrates or excites you about your current printing equipment
- We solve problems by suggesting recommendations that address your company’s unique needs
- We work together by presenting a clear and easy-to-understand plan and quote
- We take care of everything from printer order and delivery to installation and training
- We remove and properly dispose of any older devices that are no longer needed
- We visit your organisation monthly to check and service printers
- We offer support by being available for assistance as needed