Canon iR-ADV DX C5840i / 5850i / 5860i / 5870i Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
iR-ADV DX C5850i - 50 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX C5860i - 60 Pages per minute.
iR-ADV DX C5870i - 70 Pages per minute.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i Series platform brings you customisable workflows to help you increase productivity and track your progress.
Manage costs with ease thanks to improved efficiencies
- Reduce wastage with Forced Job Hold at the device allowing users to preview, change print settings and sample print before releasing the full job.
- Manage print by applying print policies and monitoring output.
- Control print costs by restricting access not only to the device but to functions by user such as colour and 1-sided printing.
- Reduce downtime and use of IT resources with remote support and ﬂeet management.
An increasing mobile workforce requires an innovative way or working
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built Wi-Fi.
- Flexible mobile workﬂows enable users to intuitively print, scan and capture directly on their mobile with Canon PRINT Business.
- Support for Apple AirPrint®, MopriaTM and Google CloudTM.
Safeguard data and ensure sensitive information remains secure
- The device boot process, firmware, and applications are verified upon start up. In conjunction with McAfee Embedded Control™ which utilises a whitelist to protect against malware, the device is protected from tampering or alterations of firmware and applications.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system integration helps provide real-time insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Ensure data is secure with encrypted SSD storage.
Save time and resources with increased workﬂow productivity
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with a large 10.1 inch WSVGA touchscreen and smartphone similarities.
- Advanced scanning technology can dramatically reduce time spent naming and saving scanned files to your cloud storage service*.
- Single-pass document feeder and automatic blank page removal for streamlined digital workﬂows.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder and automatically print with pre-defined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
Seamlessly integrate into new and existing systems
- Leverage Canon’s MEAP platform to optimise processes integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Access and store your cloud documents at any time using uniFLOW Online.
- Dual Hard Wired Network ability with optional Ethernet Adapter.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box*.
Achieve environmental goals by incorporating responsible design and efficient operations
- Motion Sensor and Sleep Recovery Triggers reduce energy consumption.
- Minimise waste with default print settings including 2-sided, and black and white options.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimises power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
|User Interface||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch panel|
|Product Environment||Small-Medium-Large Office/Workgroup|
|Original Paper Size||A3|
|Printed Paper Size||SRA3|
|Standard Paper Capacity||1,200|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||6,350|
|Output Capacity||250 (Max with finishers: 3,450)|
|Warm-up Time||Quick start 4 seconds - from Power on: <7 seconds|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||1200 x 1200|
|Memory||Standard: 5.0GB RAM|
|HDD Capacity||Standard: (SSD) 256GB, Optional: (SSD) 256GB, 1TB|
|Duplex||38 - 220gsm|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||620 x 722 x 937 mm|
|Copy Speed||40 / 50 / 60 / 70ppm|
|First Copy Time (OC)||iR-ADV DX C5870i: Approx. 2.7/3.7 Seconds or Less iR-ADV DX C5860i: Approx. 2.9/4.2 Seconds or Less iR-ADV DX C5850i: Approx. 3.4/4.9 Seconds or Less iR-ADV DX C5840i: Approx. 4.1/6.1 Seconds or Less|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600|
|Power Supply/Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 2,000 W (iR-ADV DX C5870i) Approx. 1,800 W (iR-ADV DX C5860i/C5850i/C5840i) Copying (with DADF continuous scan): Approx. 943 W*1 Standby: Approx. 53.4 W*1 Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W*2 *1: Reference value: measured|
|Scan Speed||1-sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 80/80 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy) 2-sided Scanning: 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, Send), 160/90 (600 x 600 dpi, Copy)|
|Print Speed (Max)||40 / 50 / 60 / 70|
|PDL (Emulation)||Standard: UFR II, PCL6 Optional: Adobe® PostScript® 3TM|
|Protocol||Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n); Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Supported OS||UFRII: Windows® 8.1/10/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019, Mac OS X (10.11 or later) PCL: Windows® 8.1/10/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019 PS: Windows® 8.1/10/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019, Mac OS X (10.11 or later) PPD: Windows® 8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) As of Oct. 2020|
|Resolution||600 x 600|
|Format||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Limited Colour, Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimise for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoin|
|Destination||Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax|
|User Registration||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|Communication Protocol||Super G3 - G3|
|Transmission Speed||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|