An office photocopier is commonly used by multiple people throughout the day. As the attention of the world focuses on ensuring public safety and cleanliness, please take a read of this guide to see the best way to clean your photocopier and help stop the spread of illness.
Recommendation for cleaning the exterior touch surfaces of Sharp office equipment
The CDC advises to use a diluted alcohol solution that consists of at least 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% water. Follow these steps below to clean the touch surfaces of Sharp devices utilizing the CDC recommendation.
- Wear disposable gloves (latex or nitrile) when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- Turn off the device and disconnect AC power
- Moisten a microfiber cloth with a mixture of 70%isopropyl alcohol and 30% water (do not spray)
- Begin with the display or MFP control panel and finish with any flexible cables
- When cleaning a display screen or touch