Epson WF-M5799 Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
Featuring a 50-page duplex Auto Document Feeder and 40,000-page ink pack yield, the WF-M5799 includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize interventions. Designed for your busy workgroup, it prints pro-quality documents at 24 ISO ppm. Network setup and security features provide seamless integration and administration in managed IT environments. The WF-M5799 supports wired and wireless networking, plus PCL and PostScript® 3™.
Some Key Features of the WF-M5799 Photocopier
- PRINT / COPY / SCAN / FAX / WIFI
- Minimize your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink pack; up to 1330 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black) plus, fast first page out
- Open platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflow supports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features – PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Flexibility – A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows the use of a wide range of papers and such as recycled and glossy. In addition, Envelopes and labels can be printed easily.
- Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct®6; print from smartphones and tablets, including documents from the cloud
- Work smarter – uses up to 87 percent less power than laser printers
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Designed for Business
Perfect for small workgroups with a high print volume, typically within larger organisations where a robust mono printing solution is demanded. With its smartphone inspired user interface and touchscreen, it's also very intuitive to operate.
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® Content
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
|Print Type||Inkjet (PrecisionCore 4S printhead)|
|User Interface||Touch Panel|
|Product Environment||Small to Medium Business|
|Printed Paper Size||8.5" x 47.2"|
|Standard Paper Capacity||830 + 80 Rear feed|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||1330 + 80 Rear feed|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||4800 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||425 x 535 x 357mm|
|Scan Resolution||1200 x 2400|
|Print Speed (Max)||24ppm|
|Wireless LAN||IEEE (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Supported OS||Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server® 2012 R210, Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008 R210, Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 R210, Windows Server 2003 Mac® OS X® 10.5.8–10.13.x Mac OS X Server|