Epson WF-C5790 Photocopier
Have a Question about this product?
Using the WorkForce Pro C Series devices has never been easier — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe. Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11 n is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required5 enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Powered by PrecisionCore® — the next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Productive workspace — compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black/colour)†; plus, fast first page out
- Enhance your productivity — 50-page duplex Automatic Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; fast scan speeds; Document Capture Pro software included
- Open-platform ready — seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL1 and PostScript™ 3™
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Minimize your interventions — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 5,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs3; plus, up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Scan and save electronic copies of printed reports, or turn documents into editable text, with the bonus OCR software that’s included in the box. Additional features include scan-to-PDF, and the wireless connection enables the user to select a computer to send a file to the printer's USB port, and allows files to be uploaded straight to the PC.
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® Content
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
|Print Type||Inkjet (PrecisionCore nthead 4-color inkjet)|
|User Interface||Touch Panel|
|Product Environment||Small Business|
|Original Paper Size||8.5" x 14"|
|Printed Paper Size||8.5" x 47.2"|
|Standard Paper Capacity||250 + 80 in rear feed|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||830 sheets|
|Resolution (Equivalent)||4800 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||424.2 x 579.2 x 449.6mm|
|Scan Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Print Speed (Max)||24ppm|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specification) Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T) Wi-Fi Direct®|
|Wireless LAN||Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Protocol||Network Protocols TCP/IP v4/v6|
|Supported OS||Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server® 2012 R28, Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008 R28, Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 R28, Windows Server 2003 Mac® OS X® 10.5.8 – 10.11.x Mac OS X Server|